Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Koro Tama

Well Tama has become a Koro (granddad) for the first time!!! kind of.... One of the boys he has worked with for the last 6 years has had a wee baby girl. It's very cool.

So I decided a quilt was on the cards!!!! I made another rag quilt. I really love how quickly these babies come together. By babies i mean the quilt not the actual baby :) I had already cut the fabric out a couple of weeks before so all I had to do was sew it up.

It only took a few hours and I am really pleased with the results. This time i decided to do the same fabric on the back. But... since it is pink and white stripes I alternated each square so one way the stripes go up and down and the next across.

I also sewed a new duvet cover today!!!! will have to wait for the pics tho :)





The back of the quilt






No comments:

Post a Comment