Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Work Day Weekly Wears


So I quite like these pics cause I look a bit younger in them, ha ha. Think it's the high pony...Yessss.

I really love this outfit cause it's kinda fun and comfy and I really enjoy mixing up my colours. 

Earlier this year my awesome mum shouted me and my sister a trip to the Philippines and Hong Hong for our cousins wedding!!! how cool is that. But no....... it wasn't cool...... it was hot!!!!!!

We knew it would be so I went and grabbed myself a couple of really light weight tops that would be good for travel and the humid conditions.

I really quite like the colour mustard but it does not suit me that well, but it was only $5.00!!!! and i just loved it. So when when I wear it I usually put a bright coloured scarf with it to lift it.

This scarf is another fave and I got it on the same trip but in Hong Kong. I like a bit of leopard print and a bit of fluro and this scarf combines the two!!!!









Top: Cotton on
Scarf: Hong Kong
Shoes: Shoe Connection
Jeans: Just Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment